I'm not sure if I told you about the exchange I'll participate in a couple of months.
we had to write a introduction of ourselves at school to send it to our exchange partners.
we still don't know who we will get.
it would be really great if someone could correct my text and maybe someone has an idea to improve it. I don't know if it sounds boring. I also didn't want to be too crazy at the first contact... difficult thing.
just, please, say what you think about it!
My name is Nadine.
I’m really happy about hearing of this exchange. So I want to introduce myself with this letter or rather e-mail.
I’m a 15 year old girl living here in southern Germany. I really enjoy painting, drawing, graphic design with my computer, horseback riding, playing volleyball, playing the piano (for over 7 years now!), photography…
Sometimes you can find me writing poems, little stories and all kind of random stuff. :-D
I have to tell you I really am a sucker for movies and especially the music for them.
I’ll list a few random favourites of mine.
- Actors/Actresses: Johnny Depp for sure, Kate Winslet, Geoffrey Rush, Dustin Hoffman…
- Movies: (that’s so difficult!) Finding Neverland (My all time favourite.), Chocolat, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Holy Smoke…
- Books: Revolutionary Road, The Reader, Angela’s Ashes, the “Not Funny” books… ;-)
- Music: As I already said Soundtracks (Finding Neverland, Pirates of the Caribbean, Titanic…), Simple Plan, Jasper…
- Food: Chocolate ;-), lasagne, pizza, fish
I hate/don’t like:
- Show offs
- Too hot weather
I can’t think of more. :-D
If you still have any questions, I hope so, just ask!
Maybe you want to contact me on my e-mail address.
I’m looking forward to the exchange!
thanks in advance!